Friday, March 31, 2017

tell me

Tell me about your day,
What you did upon waking up,
Was it a part of your routine?
What was the first song you heard today?

Tell me about your goals.
I want to know what motivates you every day.
I want to know the reason why you work hard every day.
I want to know your aspirations and dreams.

Tell me about the things that scare you.
Are they the ones we see every day?
Or they the ones inside your head?
I want you to open up to me. I'm here.

Tell me about the things you love.
I want to know what makes you happy,
the things that make you smile.
I want to know what cheers you up.

And lastly,

Tell me you love me
Even if you don't mean it
Tell me you love me
I want to hear it
Tell me you love me
And let my actions say
"I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

burnt out (???)

today, i read all the things i have posted, all the things i have written and typed and i couldn't believe it all came from my mind. i c...