Monday, August 7, 2017

status: empty

She tried to type in, "I need someone."

But what if...

That specific someone that you really needed can't be with you at the moment. What would you do then?

We have been through this before. Last December. Things were different then. We're very much closer now. A lot has happened and there's a lot to miss. I'll miss his company. I'll miss the comfort he gives every after shitty class that I have. He's the only person that I could bear to be with (aside from Speanuts, of course).

It's only a month, yes. But a month seems to move very slow. That's too many pages in my journal without him beside me. 8, 593 miles! Our distance isn't measured by hours, it's measured by two different timezones, not measured by meters or kilometers but MILES! Thousands of miles! And it's physically painful knowing that he won't be there to wait for me after my classes. That he won't be there to accompany me in going home. 

"Nakaya mo naman na wala siya dati, diba? Bakit hindi ngayon?" 

That is because I have experienced being with him that going back to NOT having him around is very difficult. 

I hope that this month will feel like a breeze and I'll be hugging him soon. 

I will miss you, my love. Come home, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

burnt out (???)

today, i read all the things i have posted, all the things i have written and typed and i couldn't believe it all came from my mind. i c...