Thursday, March 23, 2017

--

We attended an event together with our friends. It was raining so hard. That event was a complete hassle but you were there, we were holding hands, so the rain, the crowd didn't matter. I was feeling completely relaxed because you were holding my hand until you let go. You had to go somewhere. You had to come fetch her. You told me I could be selfish about you. So I told you not to leave. But you inisted that she needed you. I needed you too. But, you wanted to go to her. You wanted to go to her even if that meant being soaked in the heavy rain. My heart then was as heavy as the cloud. I couldn't breathe. It was like the crowd suffocated me. You were fighting for her.

And then, you left me there.

And you went for her. 


Hey! I dreamt of you! 

Really? What is it about? 

Well... I don't remember much of it I just knew you were there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

burnt out (???)

today, i read all the things i have posted, all the things i have written and typed and i couldn't believe it all came from my mind. i c...